Monday 12 August 2013

Summer everyday looks

Summer casual collection

Hey guys

Just a collection of some home and away (hols) pic that I found. The first 2 was in Belgium Antwerp.. Beautiful place but kinda boring.. 😁😁😳
outfit deets:
Gladiators- new look premium collection
Everything else ( been in my closet a long time) 

The white and stripe I love cos I'm wearing trainers (my one and favourite pair) and I got a chance to wear my mono diva earrings from the beautiful neveah jewellery (fb: neveah jewellry-- IG: neveah jewellry) Pls check her out guys she's fabulous. These earring go with a lot of things and I have worn them repeatedly through this summer.
Dress- h&m
Trainers- jeffery Campbell's @ nasty gal
Bag- h&m 
Watch- Michael kors 
Earrings- neveah jewellry 

The third look was at a spring get together.. It was one of those summer days that was neither sunny or cold (good old British weather) 
Top: new look
Boots: jeffery Campbell's last Ibiza @freepeople 












1 comment:

  1. Love all the looks here. Some great ensemble. Dem boots are hot!!
    *Wanna follow each other via GFC? Stay Bless!!*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete