Tuesday 14 May 2013

Meet my sista.. My twin...

Always lovely to meet my sista for Sunday brunch seeing as we now live miles apart and have our own family., so I took the opportunity to capture the moments... Enjoy 










She's just as fabulous as me.. Don't u agree... She gets me like no other person... I'm so blessed to have her as my blood

Xoxo
Ellescious 

Clothing: 
Peplum top & black trs - Dorothy Perkins 
Bag- zara
Shoes - solitaire by jeffery Campbell's 

My sis clothing:
Jeans and top - zara
Bag: vintage 
Shoes - nasty gal
Bangles- her own :) 
Glasses- carrera 






3 comments:

  1. Pls where did you the yellow blazer from I loveeeee it��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi.. Blazer is from zara Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love u beyond words sis always amazing catching up...x

    ReplyDelete